Friday, January 10, 2014

Valentine Heart



I found these hearts in the Michael's dollar bin - intended to be a four page album.  I punched another hole to thread the ribbon and since the holes were not the same size, moved the bow over to one side to cover.  The flowers are made with paper from the Kissing Booth collection from Basic Grey and are triple layers that I hand rolled for dimension and secured with a small circle and a brad.  Then I layered the flowers and small leaves on top of a heart lace doily and a heart die cut. This project is the make-n-take at Pages From the Heart on Saturday January 11.

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous project.Love all the details. WTG!!! Love all your work. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love that you used the album page for a decorative piece. I know exactly what you are talking about-I have some Christmas chipborad pieces from those same $1 bins! :) Great paper choices for the flowers too! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I love that way you created this. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the hanging aspect of it, an ornament for Valentine's Day! Thanks for "hanging" out with our Scrap It Girl family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet simplicity of this project! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along over at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete